Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boys Underwear Photo Trying To Find The Name Of These Type Of Panties/underwear...?

Trying to find the name of these type of panties/underwear...? - boys underwear photo

Who knows how they call these pants? Sorry, no picture, but I can not find it, I do not know the name. I thought weer called French knickers, but I was wrong.
They are a mix of shorts and boy, are broad, flexible and easily collected in all holes (top and where the legs are).
They are very nice if) used alone with a tight T-shirt (home course. I want to buy a few (or more), can not find it to be.
If anyone knows the name or if I can get (preferably online) that would be great.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Veggiegu... said...

Hey hun. I do not know about the different types of panties from women. I called them, as you said, boy shorts.
Here is an amazing video about the different types of trousers:
http://www.ehow.com/video_4407298_types- ...
She explains that the name and things about them. I hope you find what you are looking for!

Post a Comment