Monday, February 22, 2010

How Did They Get My Address Msn What Is Going On With My Msn Messenger? Spam Friend Requests?

What is going on with my msn messenger? spam friend requests? - how did they get my address msn

Hey, I have a strange dilemma, MSN Messenger now connected, when I entered college as usual. But today it was different, was obtained with about 40 friend requests from MSN addresses with the names of the girls I knew.

I took the first and noticed that he was almost immediately invited the camera. How strange? I spoke with one of them asked me, naughty webcam chat and asked if he / she found my address and he / she said: "Chat avenue was," I never heard or signed. when he said that he / she went offline and ran the rest of them.

I do not think is a virus, I have a good security software, and I do not use P2P programs like LimeWire. will probably make a crude joke with someone posting my adDress everywhere?

Haha Help

No comments:

Post a Comment