Monday, December 7, 2009

Breathing Causes Pain In Lower Leg Shooting Back Pain & Tiredness?

Shooting back pain & tiredness? - breathing causes pain in lower leg

A few weeks ago I began to feel very tired all the time.
How can I sleep for about 14/15 hours and get up only when I force myself out of bed.
A few days ago I was having back pain. It was painful, but I'm not the kind of person to complain about what they were with him.
Yesterday the pain was so great, it hurts when I took a deep breath, not the pain is gone when I went to bed and I worry a little. Another important point is that pain, even shooting through my spine ran my legs and could hardly walk.
They took a urine sample at the hospital and they told me that they were not sure what is wrong.
Analgesics were not in operation and he gave me codeine, and told me I should ibuprofen and paracetamol, and probably a herniated disc, but can not the cause of tiredness or pain when breathing.
I think I'm a little concerned as he says I should do something to ingury Tho I also explained to make it went well

1 comment:

Barberry said...

Do you really believe, at about 14-15 hours a day? Was it really only rarely in bed or on the couch and wake up?

Our muscles have a fantastic achievement, but if they are not used to weaken, they very quickly. This can lead to back pain because the back muscles and abdominal muscles are too weak to maintain the upper body. The thigh muscles are stiff and weak, leading to difficulty walking and stretch your legs without pain.
Breathing becomes difficult, because if you do, you alone there, you can breathe deeply as you do with movement and activity. So with you when you take a deep breath, you need to stretch muscles to underutilization.

They have had the flu. Many of us exhausted from a dangerous virus that is passed to. It took a few days to overcome. This may have started to fatigue and lack of exercise, is worse.

In addition, you can create a disk problem. Order to a neurologist, or even call, so you canFacts and determine whether they are a really difficult problem. If not, can be something that requires immediate treatment. Do not hesitate ... Morning Call.

Post a Comment