Sunday, December 6, 2009

Philips 7130 Software Is There Any Software That Can Automatically Identify And Make Work My Unbranded TV Tuner Card In Vista?

Is there any software that can automatically identify and make work my unbranded TV Tuner card in Vista? - philips 7130 software

Hello, I use a TV tuner card internal tech-com called Super FM TV (with Philips SAA 7130 chipset Made). In fact, I bought Windows XP and then find time to update Vista. After the upgradation, I have tried the compatibility wizard to run the software from the CD. He moved well, but was unable to initialize the hardware does not work. So I have the Vista drivers downloaded and installed www.techcomindia.com. Now the newly installed software is working well with a tuner card, except it does not show / FM scan. I use it for FM I have no cable in my room. So I tried to download a driver Philips SAA 7130 shares quickly. But helpless again. Finally, I'm here for the landing of a solution of the Yahoo Answers. Is there a free software package that identified the tuner card and the game of FM can without problems? If there is one, please let me know the source for them. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you.

2 comments:

Faizan Elahi said...

You can try Driver Detective, although not free, but it is very good

Faizan Elahi said...

You can try Driver Detective, although not free, but it is very good

Post a Comment