Monday, December 14, 2009

New Baby Messages Videos Vista Security And Youtube+ Search Engines?

Vista security and Youtube+ search engines? - new baby messages videos

I recently received a new computer with Windows Vista. It has Norton 200 (8-9?) Are installed, and the normal security level settings in Vista are fixed in any medium. I noticed that since I use this computer, I had some problems:

1) almost all the videos on YouTube shows the message "This video is no longer available." Some videos have been released, but I do not think that could be the reason for the unavailibility "for the video content (such as who a video of baby pandas play on a slide? Block) or an issue even on Youtube.

2) Here are a few things in the search engines available. For example, I was doing a project looks at the Eiffel Tower and the results were blocked with the message: Parental Controls Windows has blocked access to this site: search.yahoo.com. After transferring from Yahoo! Search my list of trusted sites, still not working. Secondly, I wanted to learn to draw a kiss, and requested to "draw a kiss" on Yahoo! and Google. The results were again blocked. I am looking ford for "Copic Marker" and the results were blocked, but he tried again, by the tag "Copic" (not plural), and it was fine.

3) The images will not appear on almost every page, with the exception of the images on Google. (Sort of tutorial sites, Yahoo! Other sites that research)

4) Random-effect of locking in general non-innappropriate/trusted content.

Transfer had nothing to my trusted sites have no effect. None of them have reduced security.

No comments:

Post a Comment