Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Galaxia Video Game Trying To Figure Out The Name Of An Old Video Game From The 90's I Beleive?

Trying to figure out the name of an old video game from the 90's I beleive? - galaxia video game

There are 10 or older, when I was little, my brothers and I, this game with a spaceship and played the whole time. Well recently I had this crazy idea to try to find, because the song plays in my head is down ... Then I went on a quest today to put the game to find and buy used games.

As I am not sure what it means here a few AA that do not ... Galaxy Defender, and the second version of both.

I do not know who is behind, but I think Nintedo was superb. The probe was tp the right or left, no music playing at all .. If somebody think of this name, or even a list of games, a rocket that would be great to find so that it investigated, and the right can be:)

Thank you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Battletoads

Anonymous said...

Space Invaders?

Anonymous said...

Space Invaders?

Anonymous said...

R-Type.

Anonymous said...

Gradius, perhaps?

Gradius 1 and 2 were on the NES
SNES Gradius 3 was

Post a Comment