Thursday, January 28, 2010

Swollen Lymph Nodes In Th Liver Supraclavicular Lymph Nodes???? PLEASE!?

Supraclavicular lymph nodes???? PLEASE!? - swollen lymph nodes in th liver

First, I have to say about us> nodes in the neck and groin, but my doctor, I am normal and just because your thin. (i 13 clock) are not inflated. Then I began to feel and to tangible nodes in my supraclavicular region can feel lmyph right, but 2 nodes are small. about 0.5 mm. Internet is said that this area is not the node should be tangible. on a site if it's 5 mm or less says.

What do they feel?

I have lymphoma?

swollen?

Bye, as they havent grown in that time understood. not, neck or groin.

Please help!

There is also a disease that causes cancer of the lymphatic hearts are different palbable?

E-mail if you have any questions.

I have a apiontment documents within 1 month.

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

kristyn3... said...

my son has the same lymph nodes. What kind of freak me too. to the same places ... in the groin, the base of the skull, neck, etc. It is also on the small side. My pediatrician did not tell me, a sign the body is their job to worry about thinking too little, and filters when they are full, they worked only with time. Do not worry, everything will go well, and wait 1 month for a short time, your appointment. Here before you know it. Good luck

Post a Comment